Wednesday, August 26, 2009

First Blog Entry (due 8/28)

Why I chose to study Japanese:
When I was in eighth grade I took an exchange trip to Izumi City, Japan. Right outside Osaka. I stayed with a family of 3 for about a week and went to school with their daughter. Ever since then I wanted to learn something different than the traditional Spanish or French. I wanted to learn a unique language and potentially be able to use it someday in Japan. I am excited to get started and start conversing in the language, though I am nervous about the troubles that come with learning a new language. I know it is hardwork, but I am looking forward to the challenge.

Sentences in Japanese:

せんせい、しつれいします。じゃ、また。
ありがとうございます。どういたしまして。
すみません。

6 comments:

  1. Wow, you had a foreign exchange student program in middle school? Lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://eastasian.nd.edu/academic-programs/japanese.shtml

    This site will tell you about getting a major/minor in Japanese :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's really cool that your middle had a foreign exchange program...and to Japan of all places! How was it not knowing a lot of Japanese...?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope this material will help me to write my report. I've improved my style of thinking thanks to your technique. This quote gives food for the brain buy dining room furniture

    ReplyDelete
  5. After reading your post, I thought your thoughts were very naive but as I kept reading on, I do see you have a point. Keep on writing, I will keep on coming by to read your new content. lengha choli

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have found a lot meaningful posts here. Thanks for your efforts. I shared this blog with my friends they also appreciate this too much.
    html - lehenga saree

    ReplyDelete